NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 1, 2020



NEWSLETTER NUMBER 3

OCTOBER 1, 2020
BY LORI COOPER



Dear Readers:


While I'm completing my book, I wanted to do something different this time as a gift to you for visiting my website and subscribing to my Newsletter. Please see the tabs MY BOOK and CONTACT for instructions on how to acquire free gifts that will benefit anyone. If you're a writer, I have a free EBOOK about growing your Author's Platform. Or, if you're interested in any piece of information about enhancing your life and finding your passions, I have a great free workbook entitled "The Worksheet for 5 Habits to Creating the Life You Desire." 

Both of these free gifts are incredibly valuable and are my way of extending my gratitude to you for visiting my website and being interested in my upcoming book, with release dates that will be shared here on my website as soon as they are available! Stay tuned!

I'm so thankful to all of you for supporting my work and pre-ordering and buying my book when that information can be provided!

UPDATE AS OF 12/12/20: 

PRE-ORDERS OF MY BOOK CAN BE MADE THROUGH MY PUBLISHER AS OF 4-26-21 AT www.notebookpublishing.co. My official launch date will be 6-21-21, where my book will go LIVE on the internet and will be available at thousands of retailers all over the world! Here in the United States, you can order on Amazon, pick up a hardcover or paperback copy from Barnes & Noble, Ingram, Bertram's, Indie Book Stores, Target, Walmart, and more!

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO PREORDER ON 4-26-21 BY SENDING ME AN EMAIL TO MY WEBSITE EMAIL ADDRESS AT:  Info@WriterLoriCooper.com. I'll make sure an email is sent to you with all pre-order instructions, payment methods, and your approximate delivery date. Be assured my book will be available in hardcover, paperback, and Kindle ebook formats!

WITH MY HEARTFELT GRATITUDE,

Lori Cooper
www.WriterLoriCooper.com (website address)
Info@WriterLoriCooper.com (email address)

Comments