MY BOOK'S UPCOMING RELEASE, THE SOUND OF SILENCE - BY LORI COOPER


 ABOUT MY BOOK ABOVE

This is the fully completed cover of my book, both front and back, with my professional reviews on the back cover, the blurb on the back cover explaining what my book is about, my own bio and picture, my ISBN Number, and, of course, my Title and Subtitle on the front of the book.

For those of you not aware, this is the true story of my late dad, a law enforcement officer shot in the line of duty in 1972, and whose perpetrator eluded authorities nationwide for 44 years until my own search resulted in his apprehension. What started as my own investigation to learn how my late dad was shot evolved into my findings of a massive scandal of cover-ups and corruption by every level of our city, county, and state government in Columbus, Ohio. Sadly, as I began unraveling my findings, current leaders and officials within our city's government continued to lie, commit malfeasance, and cover-up additional documents/crime scene photos.

When my late dad's Doctor stated that his massive stroke on his left side was a result of his original gunshot injury, subsequent surgeries of about 20 in all from the time of his original shooting, and the implanting of metal in his body throughout those surgeries, the "perpetrator" who shot him became his "killer," and I went searching for him because nobody else would, and nobody else in any position of authority gave a damn, and I found him, too, his family among members of the organized crime syndicate of The Hell's Angels called 81 World. They're also tied to a white supremacist organization, and related to the worst cult-mass murderer in American history, the late Charles Manson.

This is a true story. If you'd like to be notified about my book's release, please go to www.WriterLoriCooper.com and sign-up for my Newsletter, where your email address will be added to my private list. I will only be sending out a couple of Newsletters with details about the date you can purchase my book, and where you can purchase it.

To those of you who have helped me along the way, please know I am forever grateful. To all of you who have supported me on this five-year endeavor of this incredibly painful journey, I hope I can someday repay you for all of your help and support.

Dedicated to the best cop I have ever known, my late Dad, Officer Nick Cooper, #340, The Columbus Division of Police, Columbus, Ohio, I hope since I have uncovered the truth now, Dad, you can forever rest in glorious peace. Thanks for teaching me to kick ass and take names.

I Love You and Miss You More Than I Can Say, Dad,

Your Daughter, 

Lori Cooper

www.WriterLoriCooper.com



Comments

Popular Posts